- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Will my order be processed in AUD?
- Why haven't I been charged 10% GST on my hamper order?
- How do I know my credit card details are safe?
- Do you accept American Express?
- My credit card details are being declined. Why?
Which payment methods do you accept?
We're here to make your gift shopping as convenient as possible, which is why we offer a range of payment options for an easy, seamless gift purchase.
Payment for orders can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal or zipPay.
Will my order be processed in AUD?
All orders are processed and paid for in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Our website does allow for currency selection, although this is just a guide and all payments are processed by our website in Australia Dollars, then converted by your financial institution based on the current exchange rate.
Why haven't I been charged 10% GST on my hamper order?
Our hampers contain a mixture of GST and non-GST applicable products. Each hamper has a different GST rate that is determined by the combination of GST and non-GST applicable items within it.
For more information on this from the Australia Taxation Office, please click here.
How do I know my credit card details are safe?
Our credit card payment provider E-way offers one of the world's most secure transaction channels.
Our E-commerce checkout offers the following security features:
- E-Way, our credit card payment gateway records your information in a highly secure 128 bit encrypted environment. This ensures your credit card details are as safe as possible.
- Internet browsers accessing our site are required to use a minimum of 40-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology (One of the world's strongest security standards).
- We use Digital certification ensure authenticity and verify integrity from this website.
- Credit card details are always encrypted card details when they are sent with your order to our accounts department. As soon as your order is processed, these credit card details are erased from record. This eliminates the risk of your credit card details being captured and used by unauthorized people.
- Ecommerce functionality programmed and maintained by Mantis Technologies. A sophisticated Australian website developer specializing in internet security and watertight website infrastructure.
The security of your information is our highest priority when processing customer orders. This why we use the world's most reputable services and best practice standards to ensure that your details are as safe as possible when shopping with Gifts Australia.
Do you accept American Express?
Yes, we do accept American Express as a payment method. There is no surcharge for use of American Express.
My credit card details are being declined. Why?
Credit card errors usually occur when their is a problem related to the credit card provider. This could mean an expired card, insufficient funds or similar issues.
We always suggest contacting your financial provider to ensure there are no issues with your account.
If you have contacted your financial provider to confirm this, and are still experiencing errors, please contact our Customer Service Team.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the world's largest online payment platforms. They connect buyers and sellers to provide a way safely send and receive money.
PayPal is a secure payment service offering world standards in online payment protection and security.
PayPal are an external company who keep your financial information totally private, which means it isn't shared with Gifts Australia, or anyone else when you shop online.
PayPal also offer a Buyer Protection program meaning that you can have them follow up on your behalf if there is an issue with the order.
You can sign up for a PayPal account here.
I have a problem with my PayPal account. What do I do?
Please contact Paypal directly for any account or payment processing issues through their platform.
Paypal is an independent payment processor and company. This means we aren't able to offer advice or support related to your PayPal account.
We do however offer alternative payment options to help you complete your payment if you are unable to resolve your issues with PayPal.
What is zipPay and how does it work?
zipPay is an interest-free payment method that allows you to place an order now, and pay it off over time.
When an order is placed using zipPay, zipPay pays for the order on the customer's behalf and allows customers to make repayments for their order over flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
To use zipPay, customers will need to create an account. To open a zipPay account or for more information, please visit https://zip.co/
I am having trouble with my zipPay account. What can I do?
If you are experiencing an issue with your zipPay account, or just have questions about their service, please contact zipPay directly. We are unable to offer any account or technical support for issues you may be experiencing with your zipPay account.
You can contact zipPay here.